This is my video tutorial on how to manuall flash the new Official Galaxy S4 Lollipop update.
This is an official release from Samsung.
NOTE for the Galaxy S4 Lollipop Update:
- This tutorial is meant only for the I9500 & I9505.
- You do not have to be Rooted.
- You do not need a custom recovery.
- It doesn’t matter what firmare your Galaxy S4 is currently on.
- This will NOT trip any counters or affect your warranty status.
If stuck in a bootloop while flashing the Galaxy S4 Lollipop Update –
- Pull out battery, wait 10 seconds, pop it back in!
- Hold Up Volume + Power + Home till you see “Galaxy S4″ on screen, then let the keys go – This will take you to recovery
- Now use volume keys to navigate & the power key to select
- Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache
- Then reboot and your S4 will boot back up
Files to Download for the Galaxy S4 Lollipop Update: