My video tutorial on how to manually flash the new Official Touchwiz based Android 5.0 Lollipop onto the Samsung Note 4.
This Note 4 lollipop update is an official release from Samsung.
READ THIS BEFORE FLASHING THE NOTE 4 LOLLIPOP UPDATE:
1. This tutorial is meant only for the Note 4.
2. You do not have to be Rooted.
3. You do not need a custom recovery.
4. It doesn’t matter what firmare your Galaxy Note 4 is currently on.
5. This will NOT trip any counters or affect your warranty status.
If stuck in a bootloop:
– Pull out battery, wait 10 seconds, pop it back in!
– Hold Up Volume + Power + Home till you see “Galaxy Note 4″ on screen, then let the keys go – This will take you to recovery
– Now use volume keys to navigate & the power key to select
– Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache
– Then reboot and your Note 4 will boot back up
Files to Download: